Before entering into the prediction magic, always remember that future is just a repetition of the past. And the future might be greater or lower, major or minor, and positive or negative as per the market’s present conditions.
To accurately grab the future with strong predictions you need to about the major cycles. whenever you want to make money from the stock market, you need a close watch on major cycles. Because at the end of every major cycle you will see extreme fluctuations and fast moves in the cycle.
Here comes the concept of the Gann time cycle. It is very helpful to mint money in the stock and commodity market.
Let’s dive into the Gann time cycle and understand the process.
What is Gann Time Cycle
- WD. Gann was probably one of the most successful traders that we have ever known. He created technical analysis for the next level of prediction. But, what are we talking about today?
- Let’s see how Gann Time Cycle works.
- 365 days is considered an important cycle of a year. If we consider a circle, we know that there are 360 degrees which very closely match this cycle. In easy words,
- we can say that one day is equal to one degree. So, these angles are significant on the chart and the angles are 45, 90, 120, 135, 180, 225, 240, 270, 315, and 360.
- We get a square whenever we divide a line that will be parallel to the 90-degree division of the circle. Some important angles come out of these divisions of the square.
- Two types of cycles are prevalent:
- Time cycle or natural Gann cycles and
- Cycles are based on significant prices.
- Some important divisions of these cycles are 1/8, 1/4, 1/3, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 2/3, 3/4, 7/8. So,
- The 30-year time cycle can be divided into important probable points as follows:
- 1/8 – 3.75 years, 1/4 – 7.5 years, 1/3 – 10 years and so on…
- The important time cycle is square of 52 on weekly charts.
- Use it for high/low as well as on the points which start at 90-day cycle. Also, two squares (or a cycle of two years) can be used. Inner and outer squares should also be checked when price hovers within the same circle. So, the square of 90 is important as the square of 52 is important on weekly and monthly charts.
- The Square of 144 is the most important square on monthly basis.
Weekly and monthly time cycles are some of the most important cycles.
Weekly cycle starting from 25th oct to 29th oct is very important… if price goes above can go higher , else can go lower… for more info about gann course please contact us on 7330777373 Gannandwaves
Arvind kumarJanuary 2, 2022
I want learn gann +elliotewave pls reply my email id .. firstname.lastname@example.org. . mo 7011896699